View Single Post

07.15.2014 , 12:46 PM | #4
It's not so easy guys, them good players are there 24/7. I am not going to block myself from rated pvp and wait 30 minutes for a pop. I wait enough already. There are just so many trolls out there and bioware is not doing anything. This seems like the most reasonable solution.

And no, it wouldn't work with enemy team. Just yours. So if you would ignore everyone who's better than you then you'd grouped against them more often.

I don't want to be queued with someone who notoriosly and purposefuly aim to hit rating 1, doesn't care about augmenting their gear, doesn't know what grenades are for and stims are something they think they don't need. Or if they "forgot" to pick an advanced class.

If this scum gets to be queued more often with their own kind, then it's better for everyone.

I don't want to be queued with someone who has me on ignore. I can't communicate with them about tactics and can't even trade them my spare stims they don't even bother to carry. I am not a jerk - I care.
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not? - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.