View Single Post

ODTONE
06.26.2014 , 03:13 AM | #76
lol yes dodge has his effect still but it was suppose to cleanse force stuff also or so have a longer duration , till people complained it was to op ... so it was reverted, and i think also with a shorter cd, wich never happened naturally.
airstrike is less, flashbang is less, giving others something and nothing really to slingers mainly sabo, is less,
youre telling me that little droid boost is a big up? compared to other stuff they added
i dont need xtra power as sabo, never run out of it really, im not a comando lol or a scoundrel heals lol,
so great it gives more of what a sabo doesnt need.
Sabotage does not have the power problem the other smug trees have, we have a refresh on the cd for cool head, and the other piece ability is useless for sabo. and what ability execute sorry? no execute bonus for sabo i think your thinking like a sharpshooter and applying it to sabo. All the smug nerfs happened to aoe stuff in case you didnt notice that. do you even play sabotage, so tell me what i need as someone who never played the tree lol?

The piece bonus is bogus for sabo almost better to use the scoundrel 2 piece and get the xrta run from blaster wip,
wich isnt really what a sabo needs either,and the sabo tree wasnt that bad untill all this new messing around, sharpshooter is boring to me, im not a parser so i dont really want to play sharp, dots are even more boring, and because other smug ac who are using flyby as single attack we get it nerfed,
doesnt that rather mean improve sharp or single attacks, if they need fly by as single attack?
sabo use all their aoes also as single attacks. So nerfing fly by basically nerfed our biggest attack.

well get others involved in the smug missions, make them have to catch them or so discover the goods etc...
"jabba even i get boarded sometimes"
could even combine it with the bounty hunter event. dont see people complaining that its called bounty missions, didnt i just say devs love bounties and sith lol and how does bounty missions relate even as an activity for a light side guardian tank lol.
for spies could be smuggling some secret pub data etc..
big problem here people have no imagination...