View Single Post

Danylia
06.24.2014 , 12:33 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm-Cutter View Post
EDIT :

I only could mke 2 games last night around 7.30 BST for 1 loss (Denon X 1000/~650) 1 win (Kuat M) 2nd game was 4 imp gunship + 2 bomber - but a win for the Republic strikes nonetheless. Yay! -Daily done & strike Req boosted so a short but fun time. Big THX to everyone who was out there. - I can't wait for next Monday and level my Imp strikes as well.
-Keep Flyin'
Tried it yesterday in timespan roughly between 7.00 - 9.00 CET. No chance. The very first game was closest to an actual Strike Fighter night, sadly two Republic "veterans" brought their maxed out Flashfires into the mix which sort of defeated the idea. The remaining games were typical mix of Scouts, Gunships and Bombers (on both sides I should add) with odd Strike here and there. I tried to remind people about the Strike night in Ops chat before spawn - no reply, no reaction. To sum it up, as I said earlier in this thread - it's a good idea, but difficult to realize with all the solo wannabe "aces" around.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafkin View Post
Last nights group finder was a mess. The short version is that two of the people were really bad but the tank was pretty good. After we called it I asked the tank if he wanted to queue up with me. He said "I'm eleven and I have to go to bed".
The one guy who knew what he was doing was eleven years old.