View Single Post

Erollisi
12.25.2011 , 02:33 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Mavery View Post
Awful solution is awful.

1) There will be times when guild members are not online and / or do not want to do a flashpoint when you do. The rebuttal may be "oh join a large guild." Well, a lot of us don't like that for a plethora of reasons. So endure the idiocy of a large guild or...?

2) Due to the fact that this is a new game, guilds are not established yet. I joined one guild shortly after launch and left after a couple days. It was a bad fit. Mostly because the guild leader recruited everyone and their dog. That wasn't my thing. Since then, no guild worth consideration is in need of a tank at present. So I should re-roll or not do flashpoints, then?

Terrible, terrible solution bro.
Agreed, Though I wish to post my own reason. I'm horribly uncharismatic and have trouble finding a guild without doing server only 5 mans. At least a good one anyways, and usually when I DO join one I'm still trapped doing 5 man randoms with random people because im new and no one knows me in the place.

This is not the WORK all solution for everyone. sorry.
Oceans of lead, Reflecting pitch of tar which drenched cave walls show. Silvery slivers.

lpur'ar tzmi putu. iat.