View Single Post

TrailorParkKid
12.25.2011 , 02:15 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Mavery View Post
Awful solution is awful.

1) There will be times when guild members are not online and / or do not want to do a flashpoint when you do. The rebuttal may be "oh join a large guild." Well, a lot of us don't like that for a plethora of reasons. So endure the idiocy of a large guild or...?

2) Due to the fact that this is a new game, guilds are not established yet. I joined one guild shortly after launch and left after a couple days. It was a bad fit. Mostly because the guild leader recruited everyone and their dog. That wasn't my thing. Since then, no guild worth consideration is in need of a tank at present. So I should re-roll or not do flashpoints, then?

Terrible, terrible solution bro.
I run a guild with ~25 people in it. Not too big or small, and we all help each other when we need to run a FP or Heroics regardless of the level gap. We are well established, and have been for about 7 years, but we also have new people. Granted, finding the "right fit" can be a challenge sometimes, but a FP finder is a step away from community and socializing imo.