View Single Post

Beniboybling
06.03.2014 , 08:30 AM | #1
Below is a comprehensive guide to pretty much every aspect of the Kaggath you could think off, you needn't be aware of each and every rule but I've bolded the most important parts that you may wish to skim over.

Most of all however this will serve as a resource for myself and for you if you have any questions - though feel free to ask me personally - and most importantly to ensure my verdicts remain consistent throughout the tournament.

The rulebook is split between Classic, and Battlegrounds mode. Classic refers to the standard galaxy-wide Kaggath whereas Battlegrounds - a new mode which I plan to start the next tournament in - takes place on a single planet.

Your thoughts, suggestions etc. on the rulebook are also encouraged.

==================================================

What is the Kaggath?

The Kaggath is an ancient rite of the Sith, one part duel, one part large-scale dejarik-match. The two combatants have full use of their power bases, be it armies, strongholds or fleets, in order to outwit and outmanoeuvre their opponent. The Kaggath is no simple lightsaber duel, although it can come down to one, and the arena can be anywhere: a planet, star system or the entire galaxy.

Ground Rules
Spoiler
Leadership
Overview
Spoiler
Head of State
Spoiler
Second-in-Command
Spoiler
Allies
Spoiler
Allegiances