Thread: Say chatter bug
View Single Post

pyro_princess
05.25.2014 , 10:41 AM | #36
I for one am a loyal paying subscriber, and always have been. Roleplaying my characters and my love of being able to play a Star Wars character have been the fundamental reasons for my purchasing this game. And this Chat Bug is severely crippling any reasons I have to continue paying your company for a game that is obviously broken. I am trying so hard to fight myself not to go back to World of Warcraft because I am an avid Star Wars Fangirl and I LOVE your game. But you need to start fixing some problems, and this Chat Bug is a very, very serious problem! I am going to continue supporting this game as long as I can until my patience wears out. But you need to show me, the subscriber, that you do care about our [fellow subscribers] concerns, and you need to start addressing them in these Forums, rather than behind closed doors all the time, watching us vent our anger and smirking at us. If you don't plan to do anything about it, TELL US THAT, so we can take our money and go play elsewhere.

In Progenitor Server, our roleplay community had to abandon numerous events that were integral parts of our storyline with our cross-faction enemies. The Chat Bug has caused severe damage to all forms of roleplay and casual talk. Whenever there is just one member of the opposing faction, the Chat Bug activates and no one can see anything.

I have been noticing a population decrease in Progenitor because of this Chat Bug. Who wants to play a game where you can't even talk to anybody? I am wholly certain that even non-roleplay communities [PVP and NON-RP servers] are also suffering tremendously. This issue SHOULD be top priority.

IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE PATIENCE WEARS THIN AND THE COMMUNITY VACATES TO OTHER PLACES FOR A BETTER GAMING EXPERIENCE!