Yeah there's only examples like:
- Major XP Bundle → Open it → Now you can sell 5 individual XP items
- Starfighter Bundles → Open it → Now you can sell a bajillion individual Customizations / Canisters / Reactants / blahblah
- Going Places → Open it → Now you can sell Rocket Boosts, blahblah individually
- Thana Vesh's Armor Set → open it → Now you can sell 6 individual pieces
- Starfighter Pack → Open it → oh look, Khem Val Customization 16 → wait 36 hours → sell it
So yes, this is unique in being the only Companion Customization sold directly via CM (if you exclude the Packs). It is not remotely unique in being a Bundle sold directly on CM, and it directly contradicts the behavior of every other bundle/pack/etc.
Like if I opened the box and it went "LOL YOU JUST BOUND THEM TO YOU" that'd be a little more cut-and-dry. Also evil, since it violates the precedent of every other Cartel package item. But logically evil.
But they're sitting in my inventory saying, "Binds on Equip". I can mail them to alts. I can trade them to other people.
Trying to comprehend why I can't
list them on GTN.