View Single Post

Deewe
05.09.2014 , 05:09 PM | #484
Quote: Originally Posted by CyberneticDucks View Post
we better have a 90 degree turn, grid-style system, i can't imagine anything else besides some stupid pre-set thing. if they don't i am very certain it will hurt the population, but i am not sure he meant that we won't, only the situation is too complicated to explain without giving too much away or they are simply giving an excuse not to tell us because they know we want to know badly. by not telling us they set up for major anticipation, which gets people's interests. also, for some reason companies in every industry feels the need to not tell us everything in the beginning. mega bloks won't tell us their upcoming halo and call of duty sets until the next toy fair in new york, swtor is the same way. i've heard its because other companies steal ideas but i really have no frickin clue.
Well my guess is we'll have rotate function for item dropped on the floor but that's all, no Y axis setting and we'll have hooks for the walls even less scaling or roll.

Now, I might be wrong but the longest they keep from detailing the lack of flexibility the more they keep potential leaving players subbing. I mean the ones who are in for the palace reward.
All in all a $$$ move.
Smart.
-----
[HOW_TO] Mouse look toogle