View Single Post

Dominicus_Saxon
05.09.2014 , 03:41 PM | #4
DarthDymond, thanks for the great info, very detailed and very helpful. You cleared up a lot of questions I had but I realize I have just a couple of others.

I think the game should have had it as a title option rather than a last name kind of thing. Unless you are serious into the roleplaying aspect of online games (not that there's anything wrong with it) I can't see a use in having all your characters with the same last name since we name our alts with cool sounding names. I mean Odysseus Saxon just doesn't fit, or a smuggler/sniper named Doc_Holliday Saxon ... even worse. But have a title "of the Saxon Legacy" would be much better, IMHO of course.

Here's something odd, my first level alts that I just re-created on this server all have the legacy tab flashing. I did have a ... 29th ? level character on here but deleted him to start over and experience the game from the start. I figured after being gone two years, that would be the best way to get back into it. Maybe my old guy got to the legacy level and triggered it available for the server, who knows. Just odd since he's been deleted.

All in all, the bonuses and little perks for being in a legacy sound nice, especially that xp boost thing or having a mailbox or a GTN console on your ship (I think that was one), very convenient. Just hate the whole same last name thing. My legacy name on a different server that I set up like a week before I stopped playing was Evocati_Augusti (the elite of the Roman Praetorian Guard) so I'm guessing my name would have looked like Dominicus_Saxon Evocati_Augusti ? Is that right ? Oh, can I have a dash at the start of the legacy name, i.e.: Dominicus_Saxon - Evocati_Augusti ? Now that would work cuz it would look like a title more than a last name.
*knoccking the man down, I click a single bullet out of my gun. Dropping it on his chest I say in a quiet lethal tone - "The next one's coming a lot faster ..."