View Single Post

Saroush
05.08.2014 , 10:31 AM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyneris View Post
I would like to invite everyone who has posted (or is thinking about posting here) to do this Mary Sue character test. I'm curious to see how it turns out.

The character in my signature scored a 31.
Love that test! I got 53.

"Kestra Phana is suspiciously similar to you as you'd like to be. She may be popular, or she may not, but no matter what she's impossible to ignore; she stands out... just the way you always wanted to. There's never been anything special about her that she could see; boy, is she in for a surprise. She's come in for her share of hurt, but gotten off with minor damage. And you've been pretty kind to her, always ready to intercede on her behalf and give her a nice easy victory.

You may have let yourself get a little too close to Kestra Phana. Maybe she's you as you wish you were, or maybe you're just afraid no one will like her and are trying to give her a free ride. Have some confidence in your writing! Kestra Phana is a good character. Give her room to be herself before you stifle her."

I'll take it. After all, isn't that the whole point of RP? Pretending to be the person I always wanted to be?