View Single Post

DarthDymond
04.25.2014 , 10:15 AM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by Little_Judas View Post
Yes, in the Legacy comics.
And in several novels set after TCW, including the Legacy of the Force series, Crosscurrent, Riptide, and I think some of the Fate of the Jedi series as well, plus a few video games like Jedi Academy and Renegade Squadron.

But I don't think that's really that big a deal, it just means that some people use its traditional name and some people use its later one. Not sure if that's something that really has much analogy in real life (at least within the same language), but I wouldn't find it unbelievable to hear that some die-hard communists still refer to St. Petersburg as "Leningrad" for example.

The only real inconsistency is that I think Sidious and Tyranus also call it Moraband in TCW when they have both called it Korriban elsewher - which is far from the worst inconsistency the EU has ever had to explain.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here