View Single Post

Infernixx
04.23.2014 , 03:49 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
I don't see the problem since you can have more than one Stronghold. From what has been described, you can customize it including who you will see in the Stronghold in terms of companions etc. So... how is this a slap in the face? You get the first one for free, then pony up and buy another.
I can see where he's coming from, even if I'm not seeing it as a slap in the face.

I have 4 mains, one of each main class from the Imp side. My Sith Warrior is going to sleep on his ship until a 4th Stronghold planet is released, and that's assuming that it feels 'right' to have him living on that 4th planet.

I'm lucky enough that my Agent 'would' live on Nar Shadda, my Sorcerer 'would' live on DK, and my Merc 'would' live on Tattooine.

The idea solution would be to give the players an option to buy a 'second' Stronghold on the same planet, but have it limited to a single character. But, I have no idea how hard it would be to manage that.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.