View Single Post

Shefu
04.10.2014 , 06:39 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by SelvesteSand View Post
- This is how it has worked and does work with ALL Reputation vendors except for the new I.C.E. vendor.
- Why should some Reputation items (i.e. the Reputation-specific items such as Opulent Triumvirate) add to Collections (where you can't unlock them) if others (i.e. Cartel replicas) shouldn't? That would make the whole Collections feature even more confusing than it already is when items there are items you can't claim copies of. Why even have them in Collections?
- Also remember that while Cartel items come from packs bought with money, you can buy them from other players, while Reputation items require Reputation and often Certificates which requires YOU to have bought several hypercrates of packs. Players who buy Legend-rank items from the Reputation vendors are your most loyal customers. They have paid you (BioWare) more money to get the item from a Reputation vendor than someone who bought it off GTN.
You are on point with everything you said, it's exactly what I was trying to say. I got an answer to my ticket saying that they are having issues with some collection items not being added, but GOD knows when they'll actually fix it.