View Single Post

Darth_Wicked
04.10.2014 , 04:22 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Osetto View Post
Curious, considering Korriban had been in Imperial hands for three years prior to Thanaton even becoming a Darth. I guess getting the Academy up and running took precedence over tomb raiding. More unusual is the fact that it wasn't the Dark Councilor in charge of Ancient Knowledge sounding the call for exploring the Sith's retaken homeworld. It's a shame we know so little of the Sphere's leadership during the Great Galactic War and Cold War.

Heck, aside from Vowrawn and Marr, the Council's makeup at any given time is rather undefined. I think that'd be a great area to expand upon in the future.
Mortis and Ravage have been members of the Dark Council for quite some time as well I believe. Regardless, I for one would like to know which Sphere was Darth Soverus heading. Maybe Military Strategy?

Always rubs me the wrong way to see new people appointed to the Dark Council and the Sith Inquisitor not partaking in it. I do understand the complexity of creating SPECIFIC NEW content for every single time a fellow councilor is killed but it makes the character's role feel fairly underwhelming.