View Single Post

filipesantana
12.25.2011 , 02:42 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by xtaziz View Post
Thing is, this is NOT wow... Graphics are not the same way of wow (not many details, bright colors and basic textures), were you could get lot of fps and no drops. This is also a new game while wow has been around 10years...

Btw, pvp is not arena, pvp is Player versus Player... that means world pvp, instanced pvp and such. Vanilla was fun because world pvp (that didnt reward anything for years). People that loved pvp did battlegrounds to rank up, was a bad system but still something since wow wasnt pvp oriented... BC gave us arenas, they are cool since you can do stuff with 1-2 friends and have fun, but they have a challenging cap... play a fotm class till it gets nerfed, or use a profession till it gets nerfed... end of story!

Maybe you know how to play arenas and you are good at it, but let me tell you sir, that you have no idea on playing PvP.
M8 I couldn't care less about the world pvp vs arenas argument,gave up on that one long ago since the top pvpers are actualy a minority and will always lose on thT argument.world pvp is idd fun but requires litle to no skill like arenas Nd that's why I prefer arenas and a ranked sistem but that's JUST my opinion

My mAin and ONLY point here(besides mocking mister "hardcore world pvper" for is lack of knowledge) is( just like in this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=48982) for couple reasons his game isnott fluid..:not even comparable to how fluid wow is and saying wow is 7 years old doesn't change a thing because Bw had time to learn from it and not start from scratch like they Aparently did.we have mJor fps drops in pvp situations(IMO due to the crappy tracker addons they have dining to track info on every player of both teams at same time and at real time) and the abilities lag that despite the good server latency , happens all the time in and out wz