View Single Post

Telaan
12.25.2011 , 01:51 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by filipesantana View Post
First of all if u read the forums u will see ammanority of people complaining about this problems.they exist on Bw side not on client side...just read the first page of posts or the freaking STICK post

Secondly u sound like someone that never AchievEd average/reasonable ratings in wow to actualy have a valid pvp opinion(that would be at least above 2400)

The game is NOT fluid at all!!sucks big big time and this problem is in fact on the combat sistem design and terrible UI

Lol instants taking 2secs and abolitie spam making the key reset at the ability mo happen?!?!srsly ge a clue m8....I represent the majority on this pv forum lol(when talking about this issues)
Your shot at my skill failed. I don't care what you think. Lastly you don't represent a majority. The game runs fine for the majority. I suggest a new CPU, GPU, or a SSD. This is a MMO some lag is to be expected, at times. Way to blow it all out of proportion though. I'm sure this thread will be taken seriously by all who attempt to read it.
Kype Lightwave/Telaan Lightwave -Pot5- "Pistols' RP Apprentice"
Telaan Lightwave Pre-CU Jedi Knight -JKO- Bloodfin
Master LS/Master Defender/Healing 2xxx/Enhancer xxx3