View Single Post

filipesantana
12.25.2011 , 01:48 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Telaan View Post
World PvP doesn't exist in WoW outside of someone being bored and camping TM or X-roads. It's been dead since BC. The honor gained from world PvP in WoW was a joke at best (which is why people cried about the original ranking system). People did it in vanilla for two reasons: 1) it was fun 2) there were no BGs for a long time. Welcome to reality.

Additionally BW didn't hype PvP. They hyped story. What BW did say was that leveling and rewards would equal to that of PvE. That was pretty much it. I'm a hardcore world PvPer, and am not happy with the current system not rewarding world PvP. But I'm not delusional enough to make a thread about how great WoWs PvP is compared to TORs and think people won't laugh at me.
Yet again u just proved how cluless and terribad u are at pvp...ur a ganker rofl...vanilla wow ranking sistem?!?!are u f'ing srs?!?!rofl that readers the biggest no lifer with the most hours to farm honor rodlrofl....I used anfreakin bot to get rank 14 gm lolol....talking about srs pvp here champ,,,,,that rewards skill and coordination....noting was zerging,gankIng and honor farming