View Single Post

Abessy
04.05.2014 , 04:13 AM | #21
I would like to say that I really liked GSF since start. I used it for levelling of my alt, so I did so many matches before I reach 55. Because I did not have reason to continue, I stopped with GSF. But now I decided to return back and enjoy it again after while. And I stopped again after a few days.
First: deathmatch... who likes it omg? For me it is only brainless fight.... No real team coop, maybe just only gunships fights where each protect other, so you dont have chance to just come closer to them. And I had moments when I got 5 deathmatches. Where are original matches? Change it please. I would like to have choice what kind of fight I want to join. I am OK to wait 10 minutes more for normal battle than to be bored in deatmatch.
Second: bombers ... really nice ship, but I think that by implementation of bombers you totally killed any fun with GSF. There are inbalanced in my opinion with their possibilities for droids and probes spawning. Sometimes sattelites are like fortress when bomber is there ... well done.
and last issue ... I have fully upgraded Flashfire with barrel roll... this is really usefull for gunship dogfighting ... I was several times in situation that I could not catch gunship as I was out of engine power including my abilities and crew support for engine (my flashfire built). These gunships looked like ships with unlimited source of engine power...
Anyway I wish you all good fun at GSF ...