View Single Post

Rorhi
04.02.2014 , 11:00 AM | #5
As you didn't say which side, I will say, I think you might fit in well with either my Imp side guild, Black Watch, or my Republic side guild, Lando's Bromandos.

Black Watch is a casual guild, we run SM Ops on Saturday nights, taking whatever guildies are on that want to go and adding guests to get up to 16 for the sweet coms =). We also have members that pvp, and you would definitely not be the only one contributing crafting skills and creds to the guild. We are generally friendly and welcoming to all.

Lando's Bromandos is more of a raiding guild, but our progression is during the week, and we run SM Ops on Sundays for the weeklies, again, taking any guildies that want to go, and adding guests to get up to 16 people. Also a friendly, welcoming guild, a little more rough around the edges, but still within the realm of what you described you were looking for.

If you are interested, you can drop me an in-game mail at any of the names listed in my signature, and I could answer any questions you may have.
Tar'zaak 60 Juggernaut, Taritzal 60 Operative, many others
GM , Black Watch, the Harbinger server
Tarjin 60 Sage, Tarma'at 60 Sentinel, and more...
Xtraordinary Slackers, the Harbinger server