I appreciate you asking Alex...
My favorite map, going all the way back to beta, has always been Voidstar, I love the progression type map combined with the attack/defend mechanic. Since that's my favorite, here are my suggestions:
• Fleet type setting (invade)
• Attack/Defend mechanic
• Less "guarding" would benefit ANY design - nobody joins a PvP queue hoping they get to guard
• Single click objectives that don't require "guarding" afterwards
• Less spread out objectives that encourage teamwork (again, similar to VS)
• Huttball type "traps" in WZ's that aren't Huttball (player activated?)
PLEASE give us more than a map a year Alex...the current rate of development is outrageously slow. Re-skin if necessary...we need variety, not an intricate story to accompany the WZ...just new maps.
Ive always loved voidstar and huttball... the rest meh especially hypergates I dont like that at all