View Single Post

Tevzz
03.28.2014 , 07:49 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
/facepalm

You are missing my point. I was addressing the OP by the fact he was feeling forced to play one of the trees in his skill tree and couldn't pick his own, because it wasn't as efficient as the other.

I meant by my post that he should play what skill tree HE enjoys most, despite it being the most efficient or not.

I never said not to help your team.
I never said to play in PvE gear and not PvP gear.
I never said to ignore everyone else.
I never said not to play the objective.
I never said said to lone wolf it.

I was putting my point across that as long as he uses the skill tree he likes, & enjoys it, it is fine. Just because he isn't as elite as others doesn't mean he isn't helping the team at all.

I'm done arguing.
Oh don't worry I wasn't pointing this entire thing at you. Just stating in general, that I disagree with some of the attitudes many people are in favor of. I never said anything about what tree to play, since they are all fine especially in PvE and have their own purposes.

But I somewhat critiqued his choice in terms of ability usage, I believe it has nothing to do with being an elite, but rather setting some of your self-interests aside for everybody to benefit from it. I mean, what he is proposing is almost like having a merc say that he won't use Tech abilities or even more extreme, an assassin who doesn't use melee abilities (although madness could technically pull it off, despite yielding some mediocre results).
Vanov - CarnageVanv - VengeanceDarrthvanov - DeceptionVnv - FocusVa'nov - APVnov - Concealment
The Shadowlands - Reading Rainbow - Triumph