View Single Post

Cuiwe
03.27.2014 , 12:46 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
I already have a huge number of alts, but I'm curious about what you would recommend to me, so I fill this anyway if you don't mind. Just in case I feel like doing more alts to different servers. (And maybe you can help me decide which alts I should prioritize over others)
I'm assuming 0 = not important and 10 = very important

Defence: 2

Support(Healing): 5

Damage: 7

Light Side(Good+Lawful alignments): 5

Dark Side(Evil+Chaotic alignments): 6

Empire: 9

Republic: 4

Lightsabers: 5

The Force: 7

Tech Gadgets: 7 for knives, 2 for everything else (not sure if knives are counted to this, though)

Guns(Blasters, Snipers, etc): 7

Armour: Medium (not a game breaker though, since there's adaptive armor)

Dual Wielding: Doesn't matter

Big Weapons(two handed): Doesn't matter if the weapon itself isn't huge (like some assault cannons)

Stealth: Nice to have but I can live without

Method of damage: Again, burst is nice to have, especially in pvp, but I can live without.

Scope of damage: Preferring single target

Favourite SW character: If we're counting people in Expanded Universe, Thrawn and Mara Jade. From movies, I'll probably have to go with Obi-Wan.

Prior MMO experience/liked class(es)/etc: No prior MMO experience.
You, otoh, I can sort out directly. As was mentioned, the Operative is not a bad choice, but it seems that you want something else. This is visible from your favourite characters and the tree I'll suggest is more force attuned anyhow. You'll get two as well.

First is Imperial Agent-Operative-Concealment. This is a nice medium armoured class that I DETEST because of the very same reason you like it. Knives. It has offhealing to boot and is sth that'd come up First to someone. Not me though. And I think you are looking for this:

Sith Warrior-Sith Marauder-Carnage. Your liking of Mara and Obi go hand in hand with Ataru(Mara used it and Obi started with it, don't forget that Qui swore by it) specced Carnage, you get Medium armour, burst and some of nicest buffs in the game.

Try those two.