View Single Post

Osetto
03.26.2014 , 11:26 PM | #8
Title: No Lords, No Masters
Link: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=729790
Author: Osetto

This is the only new one to add. The rest of this post will be a collection of blurbs for my old stories for anyone who might be interested.

The Ebonstar Legacy:

A collection of stories that take place during the years before and after the Great War, more than ten years before the start of in-game events. Many of them started way back before the game was released, these stories deal with characters who may approximate character classes in-game, but do not concern those storylines in any way.

The Academy: Acolyte Ascension
(Complete)
Link
Spoiler

No Lords, No Masters
Link
Spoiler

Executors of Logistics: The Misfits
Link
Spoiler

Imperial Special Projects: The Seven
Link
Spoiler

Tools of the Trade
Link
Spoiler

Guiding Lights
Link
Spoiler

Exponent
Link
Spoiler

Amongst Stars

A series of stories that take place closer to the events in-game, but concern none of the player characters, instead revolving around a number of pilots, privateers, and spacers.

Amongst Stars: Torrid Squadron
Link
Spoiler

Amongst Stars: The Dawn Eclipse
Link
Spoiler

Miscellaneous Stories

Fight or Flight
(Complete)
Link
Spoiler

Galactic History: The Jedi Archives
Link
Spoiler

Writers’ Resources

While not a story, I thought I'd list a thread I started a while ago as a resource to both new and experienced writers.

The Writers’ Workshop
Link
A place for fanfiction authors to ask each other questions and share insights to better their writing and stories. Writers helping writers, for anyone struggling with writer’s block or fleshing out ideas. Whether it be concerning characters, timelines, lore, or construction, there will always be someone willing to lend a hand.