View Single Post

coltess
03.23.2014 , 05:24 PM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by Pwny_Express View Post
I have straight up murdered Mandalorians, I told the Mandalore to his face to get bent, can I have a title like "Galactic Bada--"?

I'm glad I didn't join those cry-baby glory hounds; You don't get rich worrying about honor.

That being said I think people who do choose to join them should have gotten a title out of it. They play up the Mandalorian angle a lot at the point in the story and it almost seems like it's expected. Maybe in a future ex-pack.

I just hope they don't force us all to have to live a Mandalorian story line later on, because I want none of it. I like being a freelancer with no boss but myself; Where's the reward for snubbing the Mandalore? Hehehe.

Exactly. I told that bloated, honor obsessed fool straight to his face I wanted nothing to do with his monkeyshines. I was in it for money- not continuing on some pointless tradition.
I don't like guilds. I once expressed why in my signature, however it was removed and I received a very polite letter asking me to change my mind. I still do not like guilds, however, I'm not allowed to express myself any further than saying that.