View Single Post

psandak
03.20.2014 , 03:42 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by StrikePrice View Post
My point is if people are missing 60 in a row, someone must also be getting 10 in a row. Never happens.
I got five in a row two days ago, does that count

Another thread was started on this subject with the OP having a 1 for 26 bad luck streak (0 for 12, 1 success, then 0 for 13). As I was planning to level a crafting skill anyway, I decided to track my RE rate. You can view my data: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By5...it?usp=sharing

The first day, I got to 410 skill in armstech and had an RE rate of ~24% over 239 attempts, with a long streak of 14 failures on one item. Day two I got to the armstech skill to 450 but my RE rate was a lot worse: ~14% over 64 attempts with a 2 in 42 streak over four items and a single item streak of 1 in 25 (with the final attempt being a success). On day three I am still working on one schematic from day two (active streak of 0 in 16), but am slightly better overall than day two: ~16% over 38 attempts.

But in my overall RE rate is still above expected at 21.41%: 73 successes in 341 attempts. Mostly greens to blue, but some blue to purple.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Ulunnes (Commando)
Zaggema (Sin) Daellia (Merc) Carrud (Marauder) Quith'edi'ata (Operative)

high end schematics * best crew skills * crew skill money making * Reverse Engineering Rules
"You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give it to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something else" Steve Jobs