View Single Post

Kulyok
03.20.2014 , 04:12 AM | #10
Green Goo's always been worth ~10-15 a pop on my server, and now it's like 150. I guess people are switching to Biochem and can't be bothered to return to Dromund Kaas.

You can always start several different alts with several different crew skills and see what sells. For example, blue hilts and purple reusables sell very bad on my server, but crafting materials sell wonderfully, especially for Biochem. Same goes for certain metals and compounds, since everybody needs Cybertech. Chanlon in particular is sky-high, though Coruscant is full of it.

And, yeah, dailies bring a no small amount of money|, even 50-level ones like Black Hole and Section X. Oricon dailies in particular are good, especially if you're in a group: they don't require a lot of running around and give lots of basic comms compared to Makeb's constant jumping from here to there. I like Czerka's dailies for that, too. Lower level? Low-level crafting materials - just send your companions for them all the time.
Free subscription for 7 days, extra inventory tab and more through Friends of SWTOR program, my link: http://www.swtor.com/r/kvLxZh