Thanks for reporting this to us.
To help us look into this issue, please can you provide us with the following information:
In a default installation these files can be found here:
- The operating system that you're using and the version.
- The launcher version (Bottom left corner under the Cog)
- Copy of your launcher logs.
Example file name: launcher_20111122.Log
- 64bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\logs
- 32bit: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\logs
Please use this style when posting: [spoiler]content of log[/spoiler]
Thanks for your patience.
Just stop this madness.
Six months ago you addressed and recognized this issue and as you can clearly see, the issue presented itself again. We told you six months ago it has nothing to do with diagx reports. You know it has to do with bit client and not with our system and yet you copy and paste the same stuff everytime we tell you of this issue.
I dont think you are even listening to us.