View Single Post

Dak_fireraker
03.18.2014 , 12:29 PM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
I've had many 3 of 5 and 2 in a row streaks.

But there is another human factor to consider in "win" streaks: getting a schematic but one that is not desired e.g. all the Presence purples, or Redoubt Cunning blues, or worse a player is looking for a VERY specific purple and not getting it until getting the other three or four. Many - if not most - players in those situations will emotionally consider those successes as failures.
Though I don't consider learning any schematic as a Fail. I Agree w/ the Point Psandak is making. SolQitta my Healer is also my Armormech. I craft all of the gear that she wears so I want very specific Purples. Because I am looking for Expert/Vehemence or Endowment/Supremacy for her to wear it can seem sometimes that RE'ing is being less productive than is actually happening. In the end all you need is patience (& have a love of WZs or a 55 toon to run dailes & give you a never ending supply of credits for which to keep getting supplies to make the items to RE till you get what you are looking for).
Darkside Star Wars Battlefront Jung Ma server
Solstar LVL 55 Assassin; Robotripper ; Marauder-Smurf - Mara; Mjr'Mindcrime - Operative; Solstie - Sorc
Solqitta LVL 55 Commando; Solahmar ; Kularima - Knight; Lanarima - Smuggler