View Single Post

TrinityLyre
03.14.2014 , 04:47 PM | #7
COMMUNITY RESOURCES

Every server seems to have a small but active community for Galactic Starfighter. Are you entering games alone when you really want to be grouping up? Use the following information to get groups, find guilds, ask questions or communicate with fellow Galactic Starfighter players on your server! Sith Empire characters, guilds and channels are colored in red, Galactic Republic characters, guilds and channels are in blue. You can type the command "/cjoin nameofchannel" to join the listed chat channels for each server and "/who nameofguild" to see who is online in a particular guild. I think it goes without saying (but I'll say it anyway) that finding a guild or group of friends to play with (and against) makes it infinitely more fun and interesting!

**Note: Veterans, if you would like to help out, please feel free to volunteer your in-game name and what server you play on so I can add it below! The same applies to guilds looking to add on starfighter pilots. I compiled this information from older threads on the forum so it's all easy to find!

THE BASTION

Guilds: Obsidian Squadron, Grimm, Flying Circus Fighter Wing, Gentlemen Gankers
Channels: GSF, GSF
Helpful Players: Anastasie, Drakolich, Bandaid-imp, Bettynight, Scrab, Phytia, Drakolích (alt+161 for the í), Band-aid, Nightsock, Scráb (alt+0225 for the á)

BEGEREN COLONY

Guilds: Warbird Squadron (link)
Helpful Players: J'mpok, Grree, Xixxaia, Whitelightr, Gabirel, Harden

THE EBON HAWK

Guilds: Eclipse Squadron (link), Vindicta, VOIP Bomber Premade, The Grey Remnants (link), The Thirteenth Legion
Helpful Players: Shayd, Cynfor, Qunai, Ar’mond, Gaa'ra, Kelril, Dementia, Nemarus, Steelwind, Mae’thon, Rhodogast, Aimbot, Renegade-One

THE HARBINGER

Guilds: Flyboys and Assassins (link)
Channels: GSF, Flyboys
Helpful Players: Rhea-hawk, Mirri'elle, Fio'on, Drexxon, Mirque, M'shén, Warsmíth, Arstane, Lendul, Exhalted, Ben-sindu, Streven-mar, Okiobe, Ana-tathis, Serraphin, Calliann, Naashasa, Apèx, Wardancer

JEDI COVENANT

Guilds:
Helpful Players: Jazmean, Jazrella, Zarchoomi, Båttledress (alt+134 for the å)

JUNG MA

Guilds: Burning Squadron, Reprisal
Helpful Players: Crinnrath, Zhe-luong, Crinnet

PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Guilds: Death Squadron, Black Squadron
Channels: Pilot, Pilot
Helpful Players: Mae'thon, Evae, Animal-mutha, Arstane, Hylõ (alt+0245)

THE SHADOWLANDS

Guilds:
Channels: GSF, Space Cantina
Helpful Players: Na'kanlee, Fio'on, Yantia, Mintas, Mintismal, Mintgasm, Izrith

THE PROGENITOR (EU)

Guilds: First Expeditionary Fleet (link)
Channels: GSF, Aces
Helpful Players: Leong, Miriya, Kessler, Sunrage, Alastra, Karn-t'woom

THE RED ECLIPSE (EU)

Guilds:
Helpful Players: Danyel-ss, Quickblast, Quickblow, Kreld, Kreldan, Kreldel, Krelda, Kreldil, Kreldyn, Dany’el, Kheld, Khelden, Kheldel, Kheldil, Kheldriel, Kheldix, Kheldin, Khelda

TOMB OF FREEDON NADD (EU)

Guilds: space pvp best pvp, starfighter
Helpful Players: Scrab, Vanilly, Harlocke, Scrabrep, Korvydae, Vanily

:: TWITCH STREAMS

:: USEFUL LINKS

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Thank you to the players and pilots from both factions on The Bastion for offering your opinions, challenges and discussions. Thank you to the pilots/players of Obisidian Squadron and Flying Circus Fighter Wing. Thank you to constructive posters in the Galactic Starfighter forums. There are too many names to list them all since the community really is a bit bigger than most think. I feel our community on The Bastion is extraordinary and for the most part, very friendly (and highly competitive!). Special shout-out to friends and fellow pilots I've met across various servers! Thank you Verain, Drakolich, Sanic, Jennipher and others for providing the discussion that led to this guide. Thank you Animal-mutha for putting together the initial "New Pilot Helper List" list here. Thank you Ramalina for your hefty contribution to this guide, the crew segment.
Anastasie / Phytia The Bastion
Respected and Despised & Insert Guild Name Here
Check out my Galactic Starfighter Compendium and contribute!