View Single Post

Saito_Hiraga
03.13.2014 , 01:37 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhalius View Post
-Human.
Makes sense, nothing to add about this.

-Cyborg.
Waste of space, cybernetic parts should just be a customisation option available for all races, just as scars.
Thery dont even get tattoos, facial hair or all human haircuts.

^ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY COMPLETELY POSSITIVELY AGREE,^

-Miraluka.
Also dont get tattoos, facial hair or all haircuts. Not sure why they are even playable since its a rather unknown race. But if they are going to put them in, they should have done it properly and with the full range of options and some more veils.
The veils could also just have been an option for humans since theres no mention of races in this game.

^COMPLETELY AGREE^

-Zabrak.
Makes sense.. they are a familiar star wars race, everyone that watched the movies will recognize them. There are multible of them in the movies.
They could use some more hairstyles however, they get very few.

^COMPLETELY AGREE^

-Sith pureblood.
Waste of space.. not exactly a known race. Fine to have I gues.. but not to choose over far more popular and familiar races.

^SH*** ON ME!!^
D: ¿What's your problem man? Purebloods are an awsome race and they look sweet on the game...

-Mirialan.
Well they where in the movies.. if you watch closely. I gues its a bit of a cop out, they arent that familiar and they didnt even bother giving them the unique blue eye color they have in the movies. I'd like for them to have that since it makes them unique.

^I ACTUALLY LIKE THAT RACE, LOOKS GOOD AND ITS MORE KNOWN THAN OTHER RACES^

-Twi'lek.
The only race they had to put some effort into, and the lekku still appear bugged for jedi. As if one lekku is broken when they have a saber drawn.
Their customisation options are also rather limited. Why do humans and pretty much any race get more shades of skincolor while the twi'leks may be the most diverse in skincolors of all star wars races?
Also, the men look too pretty.. why cant they be ugly like bib fortuna? Or have such options at least?

^I JUST THINK THIS RACE MUST GET SOME EXTRA FACE MODELS AND PERHAPS SOME NEW SKIN COLORS AS YOU SAID ^

-Rattaki.
Just playable due to a single character in a cartoon.. seems a bit weird. Seems to be the least played race as well, never see many of them. Again a waste of space. Fine to have if theres plenty of other good choices there along with it, but thats not exactly the case.

^I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF THEM EITHER, NEVER CONSIDERED AN I DOUBT I WILL MAKE A CHARACTER WITH THIS RACE^

-Kathar.
Again an obscure race that few ever heard of. Not in the movies or anything. Fine to have along with other options but yes.. there arent as many.

^I WOULD JUST RECOMMEND ADDING MORE OPTIONS TO THIS RACE, STARTING WITH HAIRSTYLES^
Quote: Originally Posted by Manweth View Post
Anyone that says pureblood is an obscure unknown race needs to get checked in the head.

They are, imho, the coolest race in game.
I love them too but I do think they need more facemodels :/

Quote: Originally Posted by Skywalkke View Post
Togruta !
TOGRUTAAAAA!!!!! :3