View Single Post

varactylking
03.13.2014 , 12:19 AM | #1
So here it is, for the first time in a VERY long time, I have 2 endgame characters (A Guardian and Sage). Now comes the part that has me baffled. Getting them all nice and geared.

PvP, I have it all figured out. That's pretty simple.

PvE....now that's a whole different beast. On my guardian, I did the Oricon and CZ-198 dailies until I had a full set of 69s and now, through 55 HM Flashpoints and Oricon/CZ-198 weeklies, he almost has a full set of 72s, but this is the first time I've ever attempted to get all endgame geared in any game. I've read dulfy and a couple of other guides, but I still walk away unsure of what I'm supposed to do and possibly even more confused.

Maybe the answer is extremely simple and staring me right in the face, but I figured I would ask here for some help regarding the simplest form of getting nice and geared for endgame when it comes to gearing up multiple characters. I can only hide behind my alt-o-holic tendencies for so long before they get to 55 and find themselves stumped (and I'm getting pretty close on the next two).

Thanks for any insight you can offer, and May the Force be With You All.
Wanna know my feelings on online gaming?

Proud player of SWG (May she RIP), SWTOR, and LOTRO!