View Single Post

psandak
02.28.2014 , 08:43 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by morfius View Post
Don't count on it, I suppose new NiM gear will be on same place as 75s - pure token based.
This would mean no commendations tier changes, so no crafting tier changes too.

Otherwise they simply need to make all BM RE able, all BM/Arcanian - 55 starter gear with no OPs mats requirement (or mostly EEE as they drop in HM FPs too), all Verpine and UW RE able and costing 1 MMG + 4 EEE & all 78s RE able and cost 1 MMG + 5 Isotope 5 + 5 EEE + base mats.
Too much work just for 1 NiM tier that 95% of population would have not obtained till next level rise.
I hope you're wrong because I have been saving 78 item mods for some time now in the hope that 78s do become craftable.

There are alternatives to shifting all existing schematics down:
  • increase the quantities of all three exotic materials: i.e. Instead of the current 1 MMG, 5 I-5s, and 5 EEEs for 72s, they could make 78 crafted need 2 MMGs, 10 I-5s, and 10 EEEs (or some other variation)
  • introduce a new exotic material to replace MMG or be in addition to the current "formula".
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Ulunnes (Commando)
Zaggema (Sin) Daellia (Merc) Carrud (Marauder) Quith'edi'ata (Operative)

high end schematics * best crew skills * crew skill money making * Reverse Engineering Rules
"You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give it to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something else" Steve Jobs