View Single Post

Sarfux
02.27.2014 , 02:29 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
And you see nothing antagonistic about that urge? When I go to the beach, I expect to see bikinis. When I go to the mall or a restaurant, I expect to see shirts and shoes. If I were to go to a battlefield, the last thing I'd expect to see some shoeless chick in her underwear...it's about immersion and objects in our environment can easily break that immersion.
This right here is exactly what is the whole conclusion on this subject. Skimpy outfits don't belong on a battlefield. A person running around with half a shirt, half leg pants or no pants fighting an enemy that has double layer heavy armor on? Yah, isn't quite "immersive". I don't like the skimpy outfits.

Also, "If you don't like it, you dont have to buy it" is not the issue here. The issue here is exactly what TUXs said. Of course people know they don't have to buy it if they don't like it. It's having to look at that type of "armor" in the game that just doesn't belong in those environments. That is what people don't agree with.
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System