View Single Post

anesvik
02.27.2014 , 12:44 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Machshoot View Post
No, don't be a baby. People deserve to have exclusive items, everything doesn't have to belong to everyone, this isn't a lesson on Marxism.

I played WoW for 6 years, and I enjoyed having items that other players could not have. It was a nice feeling having things like a ZG tiger, or Tier 3 gear, items that were time sensitive and could not be obtained after a certain patch. I don't even have any of the TIonese/Columi/Rakata gear, and I wouldn't want it, since I didn't do anything to deserve it.
To be honest, no one did anything to get this armor. it was GIVEN to you for free once you hit 50. I think the shells should be brought back...for a price. My idiot butt vendored mine when I got CM items..I regretted that the second RotHC came out and I could no longer get them. They were cool looking, and that is why I think most people want them back. And (correct me if I am wrong) but the classic comm gear = rakata? The gear looks similar if I remember right. So you do have that gear. the classic gear used to be the high end gear before the expac.
Death to all whom oppose us!