View Single Post

02.22.2014 , 07:10 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Xianyu View Post
There was no other ships in the vicinity, I'm quite certain he didn't have the power upgrade, and he didn't lock on missiles during that time frame.

It was literally just two shots, head-on, into my cockpit that instantly blew me up. They were heavy lasers. One beam from each wing. about three-quarters of a second between each shot. They were also black with a blue glow. He was a strike fighter.

I've been trying to figure out how he can consistently two-shot our ships and I'm still not seeing it. Not unless the damage boosts were spawning literally in front of him. He was near our spawn, away from the all of upgrades. And he didn't leave to get any, either.
I think Amondd has already answered, 2 shots to an un-upgraded ship seems fine. I'm not sure my scout needs to do too many more - its all over very quick against new ships. I dunno what loadout he's using, but rocket pods don't need a lock-on btw.

Tip for you - if it becomes a problem again, switch spawn locations? and tell your team to, as well.