View Single Post

Markviper
02.22.2014 , 06:10 PM | #13
So what you are saying is, if I want to play a real dogfighting class in a deathmatch game, that I have to first get three different powerups just to have a CHANCE at doing ANYTHING at all. So get three powerups... run in to the ocean of gunships and mines... kill one maybe two enemies... then get tagged by 4 other railguns since I'll be the only person trying to take them out in a role I enjoy playing. Or I can not try to do that, sit around all day in the hopes that someone will fly to a spot that I can attack them and not get an entire fleet of railguns aimed at me simultaneously and get non contributing debuff. Or I can go with the direction that this game is going, grab a gunship, join the sniperfest and be bored to death all match. Sounds fun and tactical. Yes I occasionally get a match where there is an actual brawl and only 1 or 2 gunships per side and can actually have fun in a huge dogfight but those are becoming far and few, the vast majority are becoming nothing but sniper standoffs.
Markviper Guardian tank
Marthaviper Shadow tank
Headbash Commando
Peterwigin Gunslinger
Herpderpsmash Sentinel
Lilandriakin Sage
Projectbeta Powertech tank