View Single Post

bright_ephemera
02.21.2014 , 11:01 AM | #4705
And...*whew*...I guess now is as good a time as any, and please forgive the ego trip implicit in it, to announce that I'll be letting my subscription lapse and retiring from the forums. I have a couple of weeks to hang around, then it shuts off and I'm down to lurking. Striges has graciously accepted the role of Primary Prompt Giver, so that's settled.

The SFC has been my main reason to stay with the game for at least half my tenure here. The community creates the story content I crave in abundance, with a wealth of imaginations taking things in new directions in ways both poignant and hilarious. It's been a pleasure to read and write with all of you.

In recognition of our long and prolific history, I offer one more spoiler-free Goodbye featuring the first OC ever to appear on this thread, and in all likelihood bracketing the mission he was called to then (in the index it should go last, regardless of chronology):
Spoiler

Thanks for a great 1 3/4 years, and keep on writing!
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 100+ authors to date. 2600+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
---(Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.)--- DELETA MALAVAI EST