View Single Post

EricMusco
02.13.2014 , 11:24 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks!

As you may have seen me mention yesterday, our goal today was to post some of the class changes that are coming in Game Update 2.7. Below you will find links to individual threads for each class that is currently receiving changes in 2.7. I want to stress that this is not a comprehensive list of all of the class changes coming in 2.7. As the Combat team continues their work and more changes are implemented, I will be sure to pass them on. With that being said, here is the initial list!

Sorcerer // Sage
Marauder // Sentinel
Juggernaut // Guardian
Sniper // Gunslinger
Operative // Scoundrel

One thing to keep in mind is that Game Update 2.7 marks the end of Season 1 of Ranked Arenas. You will notice quite a few of these changes are targetted at PvP specifically, it is our goal that you will typically see "bigger" Class PvP changes between seasons. On the topic of seasons, it is our goal that either tomorrow or early next week we will be publishing a blog with all of the nitty gritty details around the end of Season 1. You will get to see the rewards we have planned for Season 1 and the ranks required to achieve them. I am very excited for you guys to see them.

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]