Thread: Aces?
View Single Post

Itkovian
02.11.2014 , 12:11 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemarus View Post
On The Ebon Hawk, I personally think Large is the best all around pilot (even better than me!). I've seen him be successful in just about every ship type, which is what I personally aspire to do as well.
And a good teammate. He knows how to make his Novadive sing.

Quote:
Without mentioning anyone in my guild, most of the rest of the names I've really only noticed playing/shining in one ship:

Gunships:
Phil
Delphi
Rainous
Haven't seen Rainous in a while. But him and Delphi together were a menace.

Quote:
Strikes:
Itkovian
Ko'shii
*salute*

I made a point from the beginning to focus on Strike fighters, and the meta be damned. Strikes are in a much better position since 2.6, however, having finally come into their own as "multi-role".

But really, I'll fly whatever looks most like an X-wing, because X-wing . I do love the Pike, however, and the Star Guard seems in a much better place with Bombers around. Can't wait for the command Striker, however.

Quote:
Scouts:
Kvikorma
Nailin(sp?)
Kym
Ded'i

There are others (like Courtney and Knickers), but I haven't seen them in a while.
Kamie and Knickers made for an excellent team, but haven't seen them either. Kym is indeed an excellent scout pilot. The Core in general has a great crew, and are very friendly wingmates to boot.