View Single Post

Dawginole
02.11.2014 , 03:46 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ErebusTartarus View Post
Have had two tours in TX and none in CO. Come on guys, spread the love.
And there is a big following in OZ. Those wankers deserve one as well.
To be fair TX is 2.5x larger than CO. They just had a show in Texas' largest metro area, Dallas, and then one at their home base in Austin. I'm sure they will be in Denver soon enough.

Oz is probably out though. I used to live there. Airfare for just 1rep and 3 devs would run the company almost $8k and that's before hotel, food, etc. Whereas them flying four peeps to most U.S. cities with hotel, food, etc can be limited to $1-$3k. If I was an office manager there is no way in hell I'd let a team expense a $10k+ road trip.
Soon.™*
*Soon.™: Bioware Corp, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon.™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon.™" shall make no contract or warranty between Bioware and the end user. "Soon.™" will arrive some day, however Bioware does guarantee that "Soon.™" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "Soon™" as Bioware will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "Soon.™". Thank you for your patience.