Sorry I would have multiquoted, but I don't know all these fancy forum tricks.
Do the following:
- Press "Quote" on the first post you want to "quote".
- Press CTRL+A to select all the contents of the text box then press CTRL+C to copy it.
- Press "back" on your browser.
- Now "Quote" the second post you want to "quote".
- Click at the end of the "quoted text" and press CTRL+V to paste what you copied in step 2.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 as many times as needed until you have "quoted" all the posts you want.
Hope that helps.