View Single Post

Carlenux
02.04.2014 , 08:51 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Solar_Breeze View Post
They could have gone with "Nan marōdā" (Winkso! ) or "Those of lesser perception" its just a nickname they use in their guild. Looking past that the opinions are shared by quite a few people.

Multiple guilds who previously competed in progression raids are experiencing difficulties keeping groups interested in raiding with the current set of content. Having to wait until April and then June for a new difficulty but nothing new isn't really that appreciated by many. Especially with games such as ESO / Wildstar etc coming up.

Not copying the whole previous quote ...
Spoiler

Lets all try and encourage more participation in the competition not drive people away from it. Past is behind us and NIM is a long way off.
yeap ill agree, and within the next months we will have even more trouble so it really sucks :S. i Agree we need to find ways to Encourage people to keep playing the game instead of driving them away, not like what they say is looking to do that... But i think comments should be more towards lets keep playing and wait for nightmare to have a great competition and less "Bioware are idiots insulting us Delaying content, WoW was better, Wild* will destroy it, i am unsubbing now. QQ Orbital Nerf" lol which are the classic comments on multiple Threads at this point (not exactly from OP but in general)
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn