View Single Post

Carlenux
02.04.2014 , 08:43 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by FridgeLM View Post
So in any topic even tangentially related to DNT, are you going to constantly, literally constantly, bring up how butthurt you are about TFB?

Because you're getting really tiresome. Nobody cheated. News posts are not "fake." Forum thread rules do not invalidate kills that actually happened. It's attitudes like yours that make me, and many others in DNT, dismissive of progress tracker threads in general. "Oh you guys switched instances to kill Tyrans instead of Draxus and we've since found out Draxus is harder so your kill doesn't count." That's basically the attitude going around and it's really really stupid.

Unless somebody literally cheats during a boss fight by exploiting game mechanics in a manner unintended by the designers, we feel their kills should count. i.e. if, say, they find a way to burn Tyrans with his own inferno or whatever. Any other rules represent the threat of corruption in the system - in my opinion, the reason you and others like you feel the way you do is because you want to delegitimize actual competition.

If you'd just adopt our attitude towards progress you would never have to engage in a stupid discussion of what operation to do first. You know, when Burning Crusade released there were two entire tiers available at the new max level and the top tier had two separate instances with parallel progression. Somehow, the WoW community was able to make sense of it. SWTOR's PvE community needs to get on the level of maturity of 2007's WoW community.

The split is not the same and the previous split wasn't good either. It's just artificial stretching of content and it's insulting to our intelligence to think we're going to be satisfied with dribbles of content that will, by June, be eight months old with an extra mechanic or two and more HP/Damage.
Lol not exactly, but i think is quite obvious i dont really "like" quite a few people from DnT (the few that were involved in the whole TFB drama), nothing special with the guild, just those few people. i know some of your players do great posts helping the community and a lot of stuff, but as far as "progression Thread" and Progression discussions / Bioware Discussion, i find your post really Toxic for the community (not this one, but few others) specially for the end game scenario, you just always bring drama, complains and WoW to everything like you did in the past 2 Contents, so yeah cant blame me for that :S, if the Wild* hype takes you with you i woudlnt be specially sad with that lol.

I just said something that happened, its a shame it was you, your first 2-3 paragraph are basically answered with "this is Swtor not WoW" you guys are still so stuck with stupid things that happened on WoW. "BC this, WoTLK that" this is Swtor, nobody cares what they did. People doesnt need to adjust to 2007 WoW community, u just need to stop thinking this is WoW. The only Real fight we were given that could be compared with WoW (not really comparable, different game, gearing system and other stuff) was DG, and you didnt last 2 days.

So in my opinion Yes its too long for a wait but meh, i dont disagree on splitting instances, because someone would probably just skipped the rules, skip bosses something weird and ruin the progression like i thappened with TFB. because yeah DG fight was one of the most fun and challenging fights to do, and it was totally destroyed together with the whole progression thanks to all your Drama.

You Posted your Podcast i am giving you my opinion, whats wrong with it? that it is against you? well, what can i say, i dont have faith you guys wouldnt ruin progress again like you did with TFB if we had 2 separate Ops To clear. As simple as that, maybe i am wrong, maybe it wouldnt be you but some other guild, Maybe its not the community that needs to get the maturity of 2007 WoW like you said, but you need to Grow up / step it up (not sure about the correct Term here >.<) to Swtor 2014 and leave the past behind, if people Agree to certain rules and content is done Certain way, we all expect people to follow it, not hiding behind WoW 2007 community, becaus it isnt 2007 and it isnt the same Game.

Bottom line, if they deliver good content and title run that at least take us 4-5 weeks for titles like SaV, i would be happy with it until DP NiM. In fact i find it even less stressing to have 5 and then 5 bosses to do in couple of months than having 10 bosses right away IMO. i wish it would come before April 8th, ill agree with that, just keeping my hopes up that whatever they are doing after the Dread Masters story is great, great story and give us Features we need like Guild Perks and Housing/Guild Ships, stuff like that.

Not really too excited about this post / argument anyways or in the mood for it, so ill just let everyone else comment and not start a discussion between us two here... Nice job with your podcast/twitch w/e it was, my connection sucks to see it but some people said it was good, so Grats.!
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn