View Single Post

Lovethebeard
02.03.2014 , 10:40 PM | #1
Hello, BioWare. I'm writing this as I have a few concerns/questions about PvP in this game for 2014.
This first is ranked arenas; In my opinion, ranked is incredibly fun and it takes great co-ordination and skill to win a group/solo ranked game, but the problem is there is no incentive to do it. You earn rating for secret rewards (and epeen) that we, the player base have no idea what they are.

I'm sure if players new what kind of rewards at the end of each season were, they would flock to queue for ranked no problems. Now with season 1 coming to and end this year, we are expecting some pretty decent rewards for those that have devoted time and effort into getting high rating, I would hate for them to be disappointed with a title and some fireworks.

I ask if you would please let players know what they are working toward at the end of a season, as said above; people would flock to do ranked pvp with the idea of a sweet reward at the end.

The other issue id like to talk about is for those servers (eg. Jung Ma (RP-PvP) which have little to no ranked pops during peak hour. Do you have any future plans for cross server queues, even if it was just solo ranked? Unfortunately for me, just moving servers isn't a plausible answer. Jung Ma is my home and will be until a server merge or you shut the game down and i'm sure there are more people just like me.

Pretty please, BioWare. Even just acknowledge that you have taken these into account and I will be a happy camper.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.