View Single Post

Tailsfortales
02.03.2014 , 09:03 AM | #1894
I was leveling my Merc and queued for level 20ish FPs. I got Athiss, and I was heals. I knew it was going to be bad when the tank and other DPS dropped down the long way instead of taking the elevator I sliced, but I usually don't judge by then. Anyways, before the first pull the tank sends me a whisper/tell (he was a jugg) and demanded I give him lead. I asked why and he said he wants the Strength gear that drops in the FP . I responded with, well roll need then. He replied in all caps GIVE ME LEAD. So I said, give me a reason to. He then informed me that strength gear won't drop because I am lead and I'm a merc. I lol'd and said that's not how loot work, bro. We got past the first 2 pulls and some random mob dropped green aim gear and then the tank left. Needless to say ALL of the bosses dropped strength gear. I tried to whisper him back and link the gear but much to my chagrin adding someone to ignore blocks you from whispering them as well. I was sad I was unable to disprove him because I had him on ignore, but whatever. I thought it was hilarious he wanted lead so he could get strength gear that wasn't going to drop otherwise and all the gear save for that 1 aim item was strength gear. Otherwise, it was a smooth run. A few deaths of the Mara pulling stuff by accident, but he apologized and we got done. It's times like these that make me lol really hard.
''In e-spess no one can hear you e-scream unless it's done with proper e-hyperbole and e-hysteria."