View Single Post

ArmCommander
01.23.2014 , 10:35 PM | #189
Hello,

As a applicant to Pax Imperius (who is playing currently with Pax Dominus), I was asked to post about my experience with their application process. For the most part, I believe their application process was as useful to myself as it was to the members of the guild.

As a generally shy person, I found that their "question and answer" application process helped me to get to know some of the members of the guild better,allowing me to feel a little more comfortable when I got an invite to the guild. I also found that this process allowed me to decide whether or not Pax Gaming was the right guild for me. The questions that were asked were all over the place (some were serious, while others were wacky, and there were even some brainteasers mixed in!) and it really allowed me to get a sense of the community as a whole.

In the end, while I though at first that their application process was a little "overwhelming", I now believe that it's a great way for both the recruit, and the community to get to know each other (which is refreshing, as usually, application processes only allowed the guild to get to know you).