View Single Post

Deadlynits
01.21.2014 , 12:49 AM | #1815
Quote: Originally Posted by Sorei View Post
You're right and believe me, I usually don't mind dying there (unless I die the entire time because someone doesn't do his job properly. This has happened only one time so far, because the healer was strange) and in that story, the dying itself wasn't the issue. But it was a horrid run with plenty of things going wrong (healer who was clearly DPS, ninjalooting tank who didn't use sweep, DPS in tank stance who didn't know it was tank stance and this healer). I didn't really mind the dying, I was only annoyed because she didn't listen at all when I told her she didn't need guard and was a bit insulted by her lack of trust when it came to her getting aggro (as I said, she didn't get attacked once and being a healer, she probably had to notice that).

I stopped pugging (though it sometimes tempts me), but I've made enough HS SM runs to know you can't expect perfection there. I don't expect it, but some things do get annoying.
haha true that. i have enjoyed HS fp btw. since i can get to see lots of newbie mistakes and fun. i always pug. and i do 2-3 fp per day while leveling. if its tank toon, i tend to level it through fp. my sin tank never did anything on planets. just pug runs and story and now 51 level lol. so i enjoy pug runs as you get to see good players and make friends and you can recruit as well. if you are high enough to recruit in guild.

but ya, ninja looting i hate. or maybe they dont even know anyway. i tend to explain but sometimes its blank from otherside.
Asuna-sao Sage 55 Darkblow Scoundrel 55 Deathstrikes Sentinal 55 Kiritosw Mercenary 55 Findme Sniper 55 Pubspy Operative 39 Shadowstab Shadow 39 Yuukii Juggernaut 22 Shadygirl Assasin 55 Lazybum Vanguard 55 Darkrage Juggernaut 55
Pillars Of Ashla Ashes Of Ashla