1) Armor similar to Darth Maul (no jutting spikes or ugly flaps hanging down in front of crotch. no stuff attached to chest piece to ruin it)
2) Armor similar to Darth Talon (no jutting spikes or ugly flaps hanging down in front of crotch. no stuff attached to chest piece to ruin it)
3) Lace and fishnets outfits. Think Gothic Lolita. Not ugly jewelry and other stuff you have added to the ugly "bikini's" and "dancer" outfits. ALL of those you guys have made are ugly. Please make them Form fitting!
4) Armor that flows and has lines going with the body. Form fitting. Not bunched up cloth at waist, jutting 2 ft long spikes, pipes, cables, or flaps hanging down in front of crotch.
5) Corsets with straps, not strapless.
6) Stop attaching things to chest piece that people may not like. Give people a choice by attaching it to belt instead. Or better yet, stop with the flaps and spikes period.
7) Thigh high boots/leggings that DONT stick out from the body. FORM FITTING. TIGHT to the skin.
8) Sith Robes that are CLOTH, not armor looking. (going back to the Darth Maul request)
9) 20 eye Combat looking boots.
10) New kinds of gauntlets with straps. (sort of like the relaxed ones, but different) that are BLACK and don't stay brown when dyed.
11) When armor is dyed stop making other colors other than what you dyed it showing. Such as the Cassus Fett cape that does not dye. In fact, redo the Cassus Fett with DYABLE cape!
12) And armor set similar to Luke Skywalker in ROTJ when he fights vader. Form fitting!!
12) Please redo the Extrovert armor set with out the UGLY front flap attached.
13) Armor similar to Bloodrayne.
In closing I would like to add that the people who design armor in this game have nearly zero sense of flow and form or lines with their designs. Pipes and cables and flaps that simply DO NOT belong there in so many armor sets that would look 10 times better without that stuff. All your armor would be better off without that stuff.