View Single Post

Sam_WarDragon
01.15.2014 , 04:59 PM | #1
New 2.8+ DPS Leader Boards
I will also try to update as much as possible. Have decided that there is enough need to have a seperate 1.0M board and 1.5M board so added a 1.0M board for those who want to parse for our server thread and the world thread. Please specify which board you parsed for in your posts to make it easier for me to update. If one board becomes more active then the other I will consider deleting one so I have less work. Also from now on I will only be posting the top 5 of each class and only under one spec. No more multiple spec parses for one character.

Rules.
1. Operations dummy must be set to 1.5m or 1.0m health and 20% armor debuff
2. Class buffs/stims/adrenals are permitted.
3. Another player is not allowed to assist with Bloodthirst/Inspiration and etc during the logging.
4. Nightmare Pilgrim buff is not permitted.
5. No use of Legacy abilities
6. Only combat logs from http://www.torparse.com/ will be accepted. All claims must be accompanied by a link to their parse.
7. When posting please use the following format: Character - Class - Spec - xx/xx/xx - 1.5m OR 1.0M - DPS.
8. Parses will be standardized using the drop down time boxes. Set the time interval according to start of combat and death of the dummy.Please see my following post for a detailed guide on how to crop.
9. Please no pre-stacking of buffs unless you can do it in raid conditions i.e pre-stacking your 4 annihilate buffs.
10. If you have any questions on validity of a parse please post proof and why.
11. World Thread Just in case you want to look at their rules.

DPS 1M

Gunslinger/Sniper - Non-Engineering/Saboteur Rolling
Spoiler

Shadow/Assassin
Spoiler

Powertech/Vanguard
Spoiler

Mercenary/Commando
Spoiler

Sage/Sorcerer
Spoiler

Operative/Scoundrel
Spoiler

Marauder/Sentinel
Spoiler

Guardian/Juggernaut
Spoiler

================================================== =======================================

DPS 1.5M

Gunslinger/Sniper - Non-Engineering/Saboteur Rolling
Spoiler

Shadow/Assassin
Spoiler

Powertech/Vanguard
Spoiler

Mercenary/Commando
Spoiler

Sage/Sorcerer
Spoiler

Operative/Scoundrel